My Holiday Recount.

Hello everyone!

Last year during the holidays I went to Rotorua with my parents and brothers. I also have two other sisters but they are overseas with my Nena. Before we went on our holiday my mum took me shopping after school on Thursday. When I got home I hopped in the shower, after I tried on my new clothes and showed my mum. I packed that night because the next day we had to wake up and get on the road before the traffic started to get packed. I helped my dad put all our things in the back of our truck. My dad, Baby brother and I waited for my mum and older brother to get ready because they were taking LONG!!!! After a few minutes we were all ready to hit the road. The drive took two long hours. For the first hour my older brother was on his phone and I was playing with my baby brother. The second hour my siblings and I fell asleep and woke up to the time being only 20 more minutes before we get to our destination. The next 20 minutes we arrived, my dad and I went to the front desk to pay for the place we were staying at. My siblings and I then went to look for our room, there were two bathrooms, two rooms, a living room, a kitchen and a hot tub at the back along with our very own pool. I went to turn on the hot tub for my mum while my parents and baby brother went to go buy some food. My older brother and I swam in the pool until my parents came back. The next day we went to Skyline, Skyline is a place where there are activities you can go on and have fun. We stayed at the hotel for 3 days and went home.

That’s all and I had so much fun 🙂